воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

chef francisco job opportunity san sous




LOL....I canapos;t believe myself sometimes....Iapos;m using Linux for the very first time atm....and the first thing I choose to do (INSTEAD of exploring) is to go on LJ and record that Iapos;m using Linux right now @_@;; Iapos;m such a bum LOLS...

BUT THIS IS FUN XDDDDD omg omg omg....Iapos;ve been really wanting to try this for a long time....and I didnapos;t know how to initialize my live cd..... =____=;; who wouldapos;ve thought RESTARTING? rofl ^^

Oh well....after 3 weeks (or more) I managed to get it working....kekeke....without trying...I should be doing my assingment right now....>_>;;
Iapos;ll go onto windows....GRAB my work...and do it on linux XDDD
*squeels* go Linux.....AND GUESS WHAT MY ASSIGNMENT IS ABOUT? WINDOWS VS LINUX. LOL Iapos;M SERIOUS.
Guess which is going to win?? ahahaha....

Linux is like a bastard child of the mac OS..
Go MACCCCCCCCCCCC <33333
(Using Ubuntu Linux)

LOL, I love everything GO EVERYTHING GO NOT HAVING CLASS TOMORROW WOOT WOOOOOOT *falls off chair* ;___; ow.

anyways, assignment time for me >__
chef francisco job opportunity san sous, chef francisco french san, chef france, chef framed poster silver, chef found pastry.



Комментариев нет: